Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017 Live Updates, Latest News & Polling Percentage: On the day of polling which could be either conducted in single day or multiple phases as previous year it was conducted in two phases, the polling updates from the various sources will be available here like media etc.releease, prior to the elections the political parties may show their agenda and their previous works including release of the Manifesto and some would announce the pre-poll alliance like SP announced pre-poll alliance with the Congress in the UP Elections, Gujarat Polls 2017 or Gujarat elections 2018 can be very important to each political party as BJP’s member who became the Prime Minister of India was the CM of the Gujarat, and for AAP it’s a start up in new state for them for INC they could again do something better.
Gujarat Elections 2017 Live Updates | Gujarat Assembly Polls 2018
- xx:00 am: The morning time the election to start and people coming from their homes to vote [expected]
- 11:25 am: Opinion Polls predicting tough competition between the BJP and the AAP & Congress [expected]
- 02:40 pm: Media to release the exit poll data very soon after the hours of polling [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more live updates will be updated on the elections day only; the above are just expected updates.
Gujarat Elections 2017 Latest News
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:20 am: AAP CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:45 am: INC CM Candidate [if declared before elections] to cast a vote
- February 07, 2017: Punjab and Goa out of way, AAP eyes Gujarat | Source: Times of India
- January 03, 2017: Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat next on AAP list, says Kejriwal | Source: Indian Express
— ANI (@ANI) December 14, 2017
Gujarat Elections 2017 Polling Percentage
- xx: xx am: The polling has begun, and Gujratis looks ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Gandhinagar
- 08:30 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 03:45 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded in Gujarat Polls 2017/2018, more updates soon
- xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase.
- xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls to out Soon.
- Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the election updates are done, you can also check the Opinion Poll Results and the Constituencies of the Gujarat which are 182. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Indian National Congress (INC), Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP), Janata Dal (United) JD(U) and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP). Till then if you want to share something regarding the Gujarat Polls 2017 or previous results 2012 statistics or some information you want to share then you can comment in the comments box, we will try to get back to your question or query if you ask or if we can. If you like, please share the website with your friends also and do comment which party may get majority in the Upcoming Next Gujarat elections 2018 (can be held in 2017 which depends on the Election Commission to announce dates).
Stay tuned with us for more updates on Gujarat Elections.